Friday 17 April 2015

Scandinavia Stickers

Hello & Assalamualaikum Ladies!

I havent had the chance to take proper pictures of my planners so today I am going to talk about stickers instead!

Sounds boring?

Well maybe for some stickers are for kids but for some (like me!) stickers can be cute and collecting stickers can be very addictive and i am very sure i am not alone in this.

So tadaaaaaa introducing my Scandinavia style index label stickers. Cute ey ey?







I got this for FREE! the lady i bought my colorcrush included so many goodies for me including this stickers. I just love em all especially the hot air baloons and the teapots. Its so pretty i sayang nak use but i made a promise to myself to start using all my stickers because Mr.S told me whats the use of buying if it will end up staying at the corner of my room collecting dust, well he has a point there but i enjoy just looking at all the lovely stationeries i have collected and berat hati sangat nak guna.

So tell me, do u face the same problem as me? Do u feel sayang to use all ur stationeries collection? 

Share share hehe.


xx

3 comments:

  1. syaza!!!! pu3's here!!!! hahah!! k bye :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no problem with stickers and washi tape. But, i do have 'sayang nak guna' dilemma with my journaling cards. It feels like I have to sacrifice one part in order to use the other part. Feeling heavy for not being able to see the other side again after i stick the card into my journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii puteri :D

    Amal, yes i have the same problem too and thats why all my PL cards are nicely kept and never been used, its so pretty and i hate it if i only get to use one side of it. Thinking of getting the album nanti but for now puasa kejap sebab planners on the way :P

    ReplyDelete