Wednesday 15 April 2015

Planners oh Planners!

Assalamualaikum and Hello!

Today got back from work earlier and took a nap because my headache is back. It usually takes a few days for it to totally go away plus my body is still recovering.
Woke up around 8-ish and finally found time to play around with my color crush. Review will be up tomorrow :)

Transferred all my to do list and plans for this month from my kikki.k to my colorcrush. Still cant get over how beautiful my colorcrush is. I wish i can afford to collect all the colors. Ahh why is it so expensive? Actually when i think about it again, its not that expensive compared to other planners especially with the beautiful inserts that comes with it.

I currently have :
1 large pink kikki.k
1 light pink webster pages colorcrush
1 red planner not sure of the brand bought at kinokuniya few years back
1 pink flippydori
1 black flippydori
1 kikki.k weekly diary
1 black moleskine
1 free black personal sized planner


On the way, hehe :
1 medium dark mint kikki.k
1 medium live bright kikki.k 
1 teal webster pages colorcrush
1 large gold kikki.k

:D
Since i know ive spent quite a lot on planners, i am planning to use all of em. Ikut giliran haha.
Will describe each planner in details tmr, In Shaa Allah.

Off to bed now ladies.

PS : dentist appointment tmr, so nervous!! LOL. The last time i went for a dentist appointment was when i had my braces removed gazillion years ago.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment