Sunday 22 February 2015

Moving

Assalamualaikum & Hello

Back at work after the super long weekend. It was a very busy weekend for me as we are moving house again! Sigh

Ive been moving house since I was young and when I was a kid, I get excited at the idea of moving house because that means I get to redecorate my room. But now, moving house is just a hassle. I hate packing and unpacking so much. I hate putting everything in the box and few days later, I gotta unpack it all again. Bleah.

So this time around I packed everything in a suitcase, tehehehe. Plus I have put aside clothes to bring for our mini getaway next month. Its tiring and I dont get excited anymore. My body hurts like crazy from carrying boxes etc but I also think that my whole body is aching because two nights in a row, I was out w the girls and lepak mamak till subuh. Ahh brings back fond memories of my life as a student years ago.

The only difference is that back then, we could lepak mamak till 5 AM and still go for our 8 AM class. Now, sleep after 5 AM, my head will hurt like crazy and my body will feel weak the whole day. And my tulang rasa mcm nak patah. Sigh sigh sigh. I miss the me when I was 21 years old. Hahaha.

Right now, I am still very much into planners and I have so many ideas on how to diy my planners. The only thing I am lacking on now is time. I just dont have the time. Cant wait for this moving house to settle and finishing all pending work, after that I can focus more on my hobby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment