Thursday 16 April 2015

Webster Pages Color Crush Review

Hello Ladies.

So I have been waiting for my Webster Pages Color Crush for weeks and it finally arrived few days back and one thing for sure, it was definitely worth the wait. It was love at first sight. My light pink color crush is now officially my favourite planner.

Let me share some pictures of my beautiful planner.


I bought the light pink color crush since Pink is my favourite color. Didnt regret my choice. I think that this is by far the best thing I bought for year 2015 :)


This is the tag attached to the planner. Each color comes with a different tag and mine says "Love Today". Ahh I just fall in love all over again each time I look at this planner. 


The first thing you see after you open this planner is "Today is a Great Day." This definitely helps to keep me motivated and the gold color they used makes it more beautiful. I think a bit of gold with pink makes it prettier.


This is how the monthly view looks like. Not too big, not too small but luckily my writing is small so I have no problem to write inside those boxes.


This is the weekly view which is just the right size. I dont like my weekly view to be too small because I usually write all the important stuff I need to do and remember here so this size is just right and I love the gold dotted divider very much. I think i am starting to like the color gold now!

Another thing that I love about my color crush is how they write each month so nicely. Its very simple but just beautiful. And the gold color makes is stand out so its just the right combination.

I am so in love with it and I bring it everywhere with me now, even to sleep ;P

So if you guys r looking for a planner and dont mind paying a bit more, i would suggest you to get the webster pages colorcrush planner which comes in few yummy colors, nak tahu what color yg ada sila google ya. hehe.

xx

1 comment:

  1. May I know where do you get your color crush planner? i am from malaysia too. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete