Monday 9 February 2015

Hello Again

Pheww done deleting all my previous post. Why? Well since its 2015, I think I need a fresh start.
New work place, new dreams, new motivations, new life and new me!

So lets talk about how 2015 has been so far.

Well so far 2015 has Alhamdulillah been great. Somehow everything seems to fall into places. Just a bit more proper planning and a bit more hard work and I will get to where I want.
And 2015 has also seen me making new friends online, found this awesome new community on facebook called Planner Addict Malaysia which is where everyobe shares the same passion, planner & stationery love. I think I have found the place where I belong, haha.

Mr.S has been making fun of me and saying that this excitement is just another one of the many phase ive had. But hellooooo my love towards stationery, papers, crafts has been longer den my love for him okeh, HAHAHA.

So I have also started exchanging letters with the girls and gosh rasa macam budak remaja balik okay. Writing letters, decorating the envelope, major love!

Okay, enough for now. I gotta cook. Promised Mr.S to mke him nasi tomato for lunch tomorrow and promised my officemate I will bring some for them too.

Later Loves.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment