Friday 8 May 2015

Happy Mail

Assalamualaikum & Hello

ITS THE WEEKEND!!! Ever since I started working at this company, I didnt exactly like the weekend because I love working there, I enjou going to work everyday but this week has been a bad week for mw although I might not show it so I am really really glad that weekend is finally here.

BUTTTTT that is not what I wanted to share today. I want to share about the happymails i have been receiving everyday last week :P

On Tuesday which was the first day back at work after four days of holiday I received my long awaited parcel, my Teal Webster Pages Color Crush and my Kikki.K Small Lilac Time Planner *squels with joy*

On Wednesday, I got my alphabet stamps that I ordered from one of the PAM girls. I am planning to use it for my journaling inside my flappydori. Been printing pic etc to do a bit of journaling this weekend as I havent done so since last week.

On Thursday i received my parcel full of stickers, sticky notes and washis. Hahahaha. I am selling stickers now too. Follow me on carousell, just search for syzlittleshop. But I still need to buy more because the stocks I have are for customers so I cannpt touch sobs sobs.

Yesterday which was Friday, I received two parcel. In the morning was a parcel from my swap partner and I LOVE EVERYTHING INSIDE. She included loads of PL cards, washi tapes, sticky notes and 3-1 nescafe, so kiut :p. I also reveived my sticky notes that I purchased also from one of the PAM.

I have few more parcels to arrive but I gotta wait till Monday for that.

All I can say is that I LOVE HAPPYMAILS. It somehow brings some excitement to my boring life, haha. And also because I get nice things too hahaha.

Later

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment