Wednesday 6 May 2015

Sticky Girl

Hello & Assalamualaikum

Phew. It has been a few weeks since I last updated my blog. And yes I know I promised to share some pics from the Happie Scrappie Gathering but being the procrastinator that I am, I havent transfer all the pics to my desktop yet. Will do it soon.... ish :P

Anyways, I am curious to know what do you guys use to write notes on daily basis? For me, I am a stickt note girl. I jot down notes, list, things to do, basically everything on stickt notes and at the end of the day I will transfer it into my planners. Yes plannerS because I am now using 3 different planner. I keep my gold kikki.k at the office and thats where I write work related stuff. I bring my dark mint kikki.k aroud because the size is just right to bring around without taking much space in my bag and I use it to combine both personal and work. So each day before I leave work, after writing down all the things I need to do inside my work planner, I will jot it down inside my personal&work planner and at home I have my personal planner which is my light pink colorcrush where I write down family plans, birthdays, things to buy, grocery list and LOADS AND LOADS of Mr.S's picture because he hates taking proper pics and I just love looking at his funny faces <--- overly attached partner detected!!

Oh shoot, Im off topic again. Ok lets get back to the main topic, where do you ladies always write down notes while on the go, while working, at home? I bring my trusted sticky notes everyhwere, its always inside my pocket and even when I attend meetings I only take one pen/pencil and my sticky notes with me. I just love love sticky notes I dont know why. If you visit me at work you will see my desk is FULL of stickt notes everywhere but surprisingly I can actually find notes I wrote weeks ago and people just dont get it because they lose their sticky notes all the time and I can still find notes I wrote weeks ago bcoz I dont throw em out, I keep all of em inside a box, HAHAHA.

SO TELL ME TELL ME!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment