Wednesday 15 April 2015

My first Kikki.K

My first baby is my large kikki.k planner in pink. This was the first planner i purchased myself. I was so excited to get it i couldnt stop peeking inside the box all the way back while driving.
Wanted to take a video of me unboxing it but was way too excited i completely forgot to do it. I remember i got my kikki.k on friday after work, i was super exhausted so didnt play around with it as much as i would love it. But the following day, i probably spent the whole dag just stroking each page, admiring my beautiful pink kikki.k and taking loads of picture, just like a mommy obsessing over thei newborn baby :P
It was a bit bulky to carry around and also heavy but i didnt mind because its just so beautiful. The sweet pink makes it even more beautiful plus i am a pink lover, anything pink will definitely catch my eyes.
I enjoyed decorating it with washi, stickers etc because the size is big which makes it easier for me to decorate. The only thing i didnt really like about this planner was the paper. It would bleed easily and the quality of the paper was not as good as i expected, it was nipis.
I brought it eveywhere and after buying this kikki.k, i splurged on stickers and pens and washis just so that i could decorate it.
I used it for both work and personal but not much on personal stuff as i prefer to use my black personal sized planner for personal stuff such as important dates, notes and recipes.
Few days after i bought my kikki.k, one of the PAM member showed me a pic of the light colorcrush and it was at a very reasonable price so i grabbed it :D
Will share about my colorcrush after this.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment